Monday, February 28, 2011

VFX - The First Days Plate shoot

Andrew Forbes has returned to the Queen City.  Teaming up with Mauricio to move the stylish short film starring Grace Park (Battlestar Galactica, Hawaii Five O) First Days forward.  We will be rocking this one out in the next few days - hopefully it doesn't turn into another marathon like the actual shoot did.

On another note - very pumped that my studio Steam Lab will be teaming up with 2pop to create some bad ass VFX for the film. Check out 2 panoramic photos taken with my iPhone.


2 comments:

Torin said...

Jimmy, Andrew and Maricio making a movie and all I get to do are conference calls! You guys get all the fun stuff. Wish I could be there.

Torin

Torin Stefanson said...

Gah I can't type --- Mauricio!!!

Can you edit that for me Jimmy?