Thursday, March 31, 2011

3D - Wine Table scene

Got around to playing around with this scene a bit today.  threw on a quick bread and cheese texture to get a sense of color / look.  Updated the wine labels and created a new one.  And to top it off real quick I just threw a random background from Google in there to see what it looks like with footage in the back.

Still needs a ton of work. The grapes texture needs to be worked on more,  the wine bottles look very plastic as of right now which is not what I want.  The bowl and bread board just has a flat shader for now which will be changed.  The wine glasses need to have their UVs layed out and textured.  And my wife Amy says the bread looks like 'bread lips'... so I'll see if I can fix that... ?? Quite a bit still to be done!

No comments: